Gas detection instrument, in the process of use, there are several issues that need attention:
1. The gas detection instrument is mainly used to detect the gas concentration, so it is necessary to sense the components and not to enter the water.
2. The problem of sensor drift. This is an inherent characteristic. No matter how precise it is, the sensor will have a small amount of zero drift every month, so it needs to be adjusted.
Zero calibration. For zero calibration, the simple method is to perform calibration in clean air (except oxygen and nitrogen detectors).
3. Regular calibration. It is generally recommended to perform instrument calibration within 6 months or 12 months. Use standard gas to calibrate the instrument and follow the instructions of the instrument.
The target gas is not corrected at will.
4. Regarding handheld instruments, they are generally of the charging type. During the charging process, it is not recommended to use while charging.
5, anti-fall, even in sturdy equipment, can not afford to fall, because many industrial and mining conditions are used in poor environments, it is necessary to clean and protect the meter, there is a special meter box, used
Take it out and put it back as soon as possible after use.
6. For on-site installation and use, for fixed instruments, be sure to confirm the positive and negative power supplies. The standard power supply for general instruments is DC 24V.
7, the gas detector sensor has different warm-up time due to different principles, so to ensure the best performance, you need to turn on the warm-up in advance.
Our working hours: 9: 00-18: 00
Shenzhen Penglei Technology Co., Ltd.
Address: No. 196 Tangtou Avenue, Shiyan, Baoan District, Shenzhen